Meeting dates are subject to change. When looking for details of a particular meeting, please contact the relevant officer to confirm that the meeting is going ahead as scheduled.
Alternatively you can subscribe to updates in order to receive information via e-mail regarding arrangements for particular committee meetings.
Political Management Arrangements Update
Please note that, in terms of official Council committee business, the Policy and Sustainability Committee agreed on 6 August 2020:
1) That the Policy and Sustainability Committee would meet monthly between September and December 2020 and its remit would revert back to pre-Covid 19 on 1 September 2020 but with the addition of decision making and scrutiny of the Adaptation and Renewal Programme.
2) That the Finance and Resources Committee and all other committees (as set out in Committee Terms of Reference and Delegated Functions) except for the executive committees could meet from 7 August 2020.
3) That all other executive committees could meet from 1 September 2020.
4) That the Governance, Risk and Best Value Committee remit would revert to pre-Covid 19 on 1 September 2020.
5) To delegate authority to the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Regulatory Committee Convener, Vice-Convener and group spokespersons, to agree an appropriate and safe time to reinstate the Licensing Sub-Committee and that all members of Licencing Sub-Committee be issued with relevant papers for review and comment prior to decisions being made
6) That meetings would be held virtually until 31 December 2020 and the situation would be reviewed alongside the political management arrangements in December 2020.
7) That a revised interim Procedural Standing Orders would be presented to Council in August 2020.
8) To request a briefing in September clarifying the process for a possible phased reduction in Committee activity, as described in 4.9 of the report by the Chief Executive. This briefing should make clear to Committee how any decisions would be taken, who would take those decisions, and under what circumstances.